Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Greens & Grounds Open House

I would like to personally thank everyone who attended the very successful Greens & Grounds Open House yesterday afternoon. We had over 70 people in attendance and I thoroughly enjoyed discussing the operation with so many of you. I hope it left you with a better of understanding of what it takes to manage the Club's largest asset and the confidence that we manage it properly.

Additionally, I want to thank the members of the Greens and Grounds Committee who helped serve the food and beverages. Extra thanks go to Bob Trevathan and Teri Dolci for their tireless efforts throughout the entire event.

If for some reason you wanted to see something that you didn't or you still have some questions about our operations, please feel free to stop by anytime or you can call me at 526-9417 or email me directly through this link fgehrisch@clubhfcc.com.  Thank you for your continued support and we'll see you on the course!